Age of Sigmar - Painting with friends

So I was recently invited to instruct a beginning level miniature's painting class at my number one gaming store, Olympic Cards and Comics, in Lacey Washington.  Apparently Games Workshop decided to supply some figures and paints to help increase the interest in the game/models, and I was happy to oblige. 

March 6th rolled around and I loaded up my paints and away I went, expecting to interact with a few new members of the miniatures world, and hoping to learn as much from my students as they would from me.  I arrived to see 8 smiling faces, brushes in hand and eagerly awaiting the start of the class.  I was really impressed with the turn-out.


Weeelllllll, over the next few hours more and more folks showed up until we had 18 people sitting around the various tables, all meticulously following my suggestions and tips on painting the provided model.  I learned several new things, made some new friends, and had an amazing experience! 

Here are some pics from the event. 






Comments

Popular Posts