It's Winter and that means Painting Time!

Well, we had a very, very short summer here in Washington State, but despite the departure of the sunny weather, it's time to rejoice because that means it's painting time!
To kick of the winter painting season I've decided to host a painting seminar at my local hobby shop.

On November 12th 2016 I'll be teaching an advanced class in miniature painting and I just can't wait!  I look forward to learning as much as I teach.  Anyway, in preparation for the even I broke out the paint and brush and tossed a little pigment on Mulg the Ancient, from Privateer Press.

Enjoy!


Well, the painting class wasn't well attended, but I was able to put some paint on a few more models.  Here they are.  I'll post some more progress / tutorial projects soon.









Comments

Popular Posts