Gearing up for a fall and winter of painting.

Well folks, it's been awhile since my lost post, but who could blame me?  Washington has experienced an exceptional summer and I have been enjoying it with my girlfriend!  Regardless, it's come time to clean out the closet and get some of the projects we prepped for sale out onto the market.

I've listed the Skaven Army we put together a few months back on Ebay.  I'll keep you up to date on the progress, and to be honest, I've priced it to sell so we can gather up a new batch of models to paint.

Also, I've taken this opportunity to list a Spacewolves Army I painted years ago; again, with the intent of cleaning out the storage area.

Here are some Pic's of the 40k Army.  This is actually the very first Army I painted with the aid of an airbrush.  Hope you enjoy!











Comments

Popular Posts