Back In The Trenches

As a second part of this month's painting challenge, I've committed to painting a WWII 'Bolt Action' British Machine Gun Team.  Now then, I know I previously stated I hate priming in Black, and this is a very true statement, BUT I really have to get this done and time is limited, sooooo...I did it.

I started this project by painting the Black primer, then jumped right in with the main uniform colors.  I'm not airbrushing this project, so to achieve some smooth blends I instead used some Drying Inhibitor mixed thoroughly with my base and highlight colors.  This is basically an easy way of doing a 'Wet Blend' and allows me to take my time without worrying about the paint drying prematurely.


More Pics to come soon!  (I only have 2 more days to finish this)

UPDATE

Welp, They're done!  I really had to rush these so just basic brush techniques and a simple base.  Nothing too extraordinary  so Enjoy!







Comments

Popular Posts