Kit Bashing and Simple Modifications

So, I've finished the Thundertusk and am left with a huge pile of spare bits.  Interestingly enough, my Army is in need of a Hunter, and conveniently enough, there's a ton of bits left in my Thundertusk box to help me save $30.00 and make my own!   So, here's who I did it.

First off I took the following parts from the Thundertusk box:

1.  Ogre Head with a Long Beard
2.  Right Arm holding a Giant Spear
3.  Left Arm holding the Reins Handle.
4.  Arrow Quiver
5.  Fur Collar
6.  Chain Trap

Then I pilfered a generic Ogre's Bulls body from my Ogre Battalion Box.

I cut the chain trap in pieces to shorten it, then I trimmed off the reins handle and glued the chain pieces to the left hand.  Next I assembled the model as shown below and added some fur, fashioned out of 'Green Stuff', to the right shoulder.  Done, that easy!



Now I just need to prime him and toss on some paint!   Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts