Some Bad News and Some Good News...

Well Folks,
It looks like our first little prospective project is a no-go.  I'm disappointed to say the least, but hey...you win some and you lose some; and at this price, I'm not saying we lost:


So, what's the Good News you ask?  Well, I had a back up plan (of course) and purchased another project in desperate need of a rescue!  It's a Dark Elf batch of Dark Riders (older models) and a couple mounted heroes, along with 6 Cold One Knights!  So, while we hunt for another Skaven deal to fulfill our list and conversion needs, we'll tackle this little (and by little, I mean big) project!


So, what do we have in mind here.  Well, the models are from an older series and we have extra Dark Rider torsos from our Doomfire Warlock boxes, sooooooo lets update these little puppies and give them a new look.

Our project will now encompass some repair and customization to 70% of this entire army (we are making an army centered around Calvary) and it will also give us a chance to paint up an amazing looking core for our existing list.

Existing List, you say ?!?!?!?  Didn't you just start playing Warhammer less than a month ago???  Well, yes, that is true.  But I'll let you all in on a little secret (Shhhhh, don't tell my bank account), but when I get started on something I go hard..as in HARD.  So, needless to say we have a Skaven project, and DE project AND an Ogre Kingdoms project, all lined up and ready to go. 

So, stay tuned and I'll update you with our DE Project, our army list, our goals for the month and plenty of pictures and perhaps even a video on my techniques and tips of the trade.

Until then,

Casey

Comments

Popular Posts