Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...

The Second set of weapon's team models is now complete.  I elected to go for a Gray scheme this time, just to keep things different, yet stick with our initial pallet. 

I elected to airbrush both these models, since time is of the essence.  As previously discussed, I'm participating in a Fantasy League, at my favorite game store, and said league has a painting challenge.  I'll be trying to complete 250 points of models every week during the schedule, so I have to keep the paint table full.

I followed pretty much the exact same steps as the previous teams (airbrushed version) but used Vallejo Shadow Gray and Wolf Gray for my mids and highlights.  I'll be picking up the Warlock Engineers next, but until then here are a couple pics of the finished teams, part 2.




 Until next time,

Casey

Comments

Popular Posts